Rollin Rollin

Not a fan

Not a fan of Limp Bizkit anyway.

TheHated: Slipknot aren't exactly a good band. They sound like a bunch of pigs struggling to breathe. Listen to some proper metal :D

Empty white world Empty white world

Wow

I love it. one of the more "meaningful" flashes. The writing reminds me of salad fingers. It's a very interesting flash. One of the only things that I found wrong with this is it was a bit too slow. but wow, I liked it.

It was great, you made it possible to connect with the character straight away. Well done. 5/5

Dysto responds:

I like salad fingers, and other david firth's flashes. The animated writing is pretty much copied from him. I needed to clearly seperate the 2 text styles.

story of a loser story of a loser

99 red balloons!

Omg I love that song! Gogo Goldfinger ( Yes I know they didn't originally do it )
As for the flash, nice. Very nice use of camera angles, nice mood you set, I love the whole idea of it. You're a great flash artist. Keep it up!
99 red balloons...

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Briliant

Fucking brilliant, I love the music at the start, Lake Bodom...brilliant song. The recordings were a bit cruddy, though..
Fantastic graphics, great storyline, great characters.
Keep it up, really.

Foamy: Channels Foamy: Channels

Boring

Annoying voiced stupid squirrel. My first time watching a foamy video and it hammered into my head like a jackhammer. It's annoying. It's high pitched. It's like some try hard 10 year old trying to bitch, bitch, bitch. Anyway I think you should stop this. Because it's crap.

The Cat Got Dead The Cat Got Dead

Impressive.

Especially for a first. but I really don't like that pig at the start of the animation..I dunno he just annoys me for some reason. this of course, does not affect the quality of your animation. You're talented, so keep at it and you'll definitely make king of the portal some day =p

grandel44 responds:

haha, ya.... stupid pig

StrawberryClock's bad day StrawberryClock's bad day

Nice

Lol that was funny, I loved the pube muppet remark. Made me laugh :)

SamFisherClock responds:

hehe thanks

Baphomet Kills Wizzy Baphomet Kills Wizzy

It's okay

Now I'm gonna have to be the guy who points out everything wrong.

1) Baphomet would just run around the fwall
2) Firebolt hitting 28 times? Wthax is that?
3) Soloing baphomet as a wiz is a pretty stupid idea.

But it's an okay animation.

UncompleteableTeaser responds:

Its not a firewall, FUXORz
WHO CARES 28 TIME IS THWE PWN3GR46
SOLOING RE-TARD IS POONT

Final Fantasy Day Care 3 Final Fantasy Day Care 3

Representin, relax

Jesus, don't get so pissy over it.

Anyway, to the movie. I loved it! Nice mix of humor, the japanese guy was funny ( No I am not racist, and I don't believe you are either ). Also, the setup and all was very well done, the sound was great, and clear. I didn't even need the subtitles. On top of that, you have some nice graphics. Lol, I loved BMs child ^_^

Do the Mario! Do the Mario!

I enjoyed it

But god damn..the nostalgia won't go away now.

Thanks for bringing back great memories.

However, the animation wasn't fantastic, mainly a bunch of pictures, really. What was that white stuff over the dancing marios? O.o

Still, it had a nice atmosphere to it. <3