Rollin Rollin

Not a fan

Not a fan of Limp Bizkit anyway.

TheHated: Slipknot aren't exactly a good band. They sound like a bunch of pigs struggling to breathe. Listen to some proper metal :D

Empty white world Empty white world

Wow

I love it. one of the more "meaningful" flashes. The writing reminds me of salad fingers. It's a very interesting flash. One of the only things that I found wrong with this is it was a bit too slow. but wow, I liked it.

It was great, you made it possible to connect with the character straight away. Well done. 5/5

Dysto responds:

I like salad fingers, and other david firth's flashes. The animated writing is pretty much copied from him. I needed to clearly seperate the 2 text styles.

story of a loser story of a loser

99 red balloons!

Omg I love that song! Gogo Goldfinger ( Yes I know they didn't originally do it )
As for the flash, nice. Very nice use of camera angles, nice mood you set, I love the whole idea of it. You're a great flash artist. Keep it up!
99 red balloons...

shoot out III shoot out III

TOO RAD FOR WORDS BRO

Fishie Fishie

Cute game

Cute remake of the original, fun to play, cute cartoony graphics and great music, with humourous sound effects.

adypete responds:

thanx for the positive review 8D

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Very nice interesting cursors

However, they don't seem very practical. still, they're pretty cool XD

Matoya's Realm [Final Fantasy] Matoya's Realm [Final Fantasy]

the best part about this..

It wasn't just another MIDI import like you see -EVERYWHERE- on this site. you did a really nice job with the piece. The ending seems to be cut a little too short, but I really enjoyed it.

I don't usually like techno aspects in FF songs either, but again, you did better than a lot of people do.

Realmguys responds:

Thank you for saying so, I really appreciate the feedback and review. :)

Lavender Syndrome Lavender Syndrome

Is really cool.

Unlike most remixes on here, you at least changed quite a lot and gave it a pretty nice spin. Good job introducing the original part then developing it with your own creativity n_n

Dont Break now Dont Break now

dude

this is fucking awesome haha. you're such a hacker, you know.